2 days private luxury safari
2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT PRIVATE LUXURY SAFARI TOUR
- Tarangire National park
- Ngorongoro Crater
If your dream is to visit the Tarangire national park for a full-day game drive inside Tarangire national park, but you still have limited days, this trip will get you to have a taste of it. This Trip includes 1 night outside the park you will have the possibility to see the big 5 and 1 full-day game drive in Ngorongoro Crater.
Day 1: Pick up from the hotel early in the morning (around 8:00 am) and start our safari - transfer to Tarangire national park. This is one of the best-kept secrets of the north circuit. The park covers an area of 2,850 sq km and it offers some unique and diverse landscapes. The permanent presence of water in the area makes it a good choice especially during the dry season (June - Oct, Dec - Feb) as plenty of wild animals migrate here. The park is home to big baobab trees, big mammals, and especially elephants, as long as other carnivores. Lunch inside the park and afternoon game drive. Evening transfer to the lodge.
Our recommended accommodations:
Day 2: Early morning after a quick breakfast you will make an early descend at around 7:00 am into the crater floor. The Ngorongoro crater is the world’s largest inactive, intact, and unfilled volcanic caldera. It has a massive floor of about 260 sq km with a depth of over 2000 feet. The 6-hour game drive on the crater floor will show you a lot of animal action. Keeping the camera ready is definitely recommended. The African elephant, buffalo, Black rhino, Hippos, Hyenas, Cheetahs, and Lions are found in plenty. Post the picnic lunch at the beautiful Hippo pool, you will begin a steep ascent to the top exit of the crater. You will be dropped off at your preferred location at Arusha in the evening overnight.
ALL OF OUR SAFARI PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- transfer from and to your pick-up/drop-off destination
- transport in a 4WD vehicle
- professional safari guide/driver
- park entrance fees and concession fees
- all applicable government taxes
- unlimited bottled water
- cooler box in the vehicle
- vehicle and staff entrance fees
- unlimited kilometers within the national parks during park hours
- accommodations and meals while on safari
- all government taxes (18% VAT)
- Tips for Guide (recommended $10 USD per person per day)
- Meals outside safari (unless mentioned otherwise)
- International visa for Tanzania
- International Airfares and Airport taxes
Start your perfect journey!