1 day safari
That's a short tour including a visit to a close park of your choice. We recommend Lake Manyara or Tarangire national park.
- Lake Manyara: The park offers some breathtaking sceneries. Lake Manyara is famous for its lush acacia forest, giant figs, and mahogany trees, as well as for its growing population of baboons and blue monkeys. You will be able to spot giraffes, elephants, impalas, buffaloes, and a large number of hippos. Some unique facts about this park include the tree-climbing lions, flamingos on the lake shore, as well as the Ground Hornbill, and the Crested Eagle.
- Tarangire: This is one of the best-kept secrets of the north circuit. The park covers an area of 2,850 sq km and it offers some unique and diverse landscapes. The permanent presence of water in the area makes it a good choice especially during the dry season (June - Oct, Dec - Feb) as plenty of wild animals migrate here. The park is home to big baobab trees, big mammals, and especially elephants, as long as other carnivores.
ALL OF OUR SAFARI PACKAGES INCLUDE:
- transfer from and to your pick-up/drop-off destination
- transport in a 4WD vehicle
- professional safari guide/driver
- park entrance fees and concession fees
- all applicable government taxes
- unlimited bottled water
- cooler box in the vehicle
- vehicle and staff entrance fees
- unlimited kilometers within the national parks during park hours
- accommodations and meals while on safari
- all government taxes (18% VAT)
- Tips for Guide (recommended $10 USD per person per day)
- Meals outside safari (unless mentioned otherwise)
- International visa for Tanzania
- International Airfares and Airport taxes
Start your perfect journey!