1 day safari
That's a short tour including a visit to a close park of your choice. We recommend Lake Manyara or Tarangire national park.
- Lake Manyara: The park offers some breathtaking sceneries. Lake Manyara is famous for its lush acacia forest, giant figs and mahogany trees, as well as to a growing population of baboons and blue monkeys. You will be able to spot giraffes, elephants, impalas, buffaloes and a large number of hippos. Some unique facts about this park include the tree climbing lions, flamingos in the lake shore, as well as the Ground Hornbill and the Crested Eagle.
- Tarangire: This is one of the best kept secret’ s of north circuit. The park covers an area of 2,850 sq km and it offers some unique and diverse landscapes. The permanent presence of water in the area makes it a good choice especially during the dry season (June - Oct, Dec - Feb) as plenty of wild animals migrate here. The park is home for big baobab trees, big mammals and especially elephants, as long as other carnivores.
All our safari packages include:
- transfer from and to your pick up/drop off destination
- transport in a 4WD vehicle
- professional safari guide/driver
- park entrance fees and concession fees
- all applicable government taxes
- unlimited bottled water
- cooler box in the vehicle
- vehicle and staff entrance fees
- unlimited kilometers within the national parks during park hours
- accommodations and meals while on safari
- all government taxes (18% VAT)
Start your perfect journey!