6 days safari
Pickup from the airport after briefing and greetings - transfer to the hotel.
- Day 1: pickup from the hotel early in the morning (around 8:30 am) and start our safari - transfer to Tarangire national park. This is one of the best kept secret’ s of north circuit. The park covers an area of 2,850 sq km and it offers some unique and diverse landscapes. The permanent presence of water in the area makes it a good choice especially during the dry season (June - Oct, Dec - Feb) as plenty of wild animals migrate here. The park is home for big baobab trees, big mammals and especially elephants, as long as other carnivores. Lunch inside the park and afternoon game drive. Evening transfer to the hotel.
- Day 2: After breakfast, early transfer to Lake Manyara national park for full day game drive. Lake Manyara national park which offers some breathtaking sceneries. Lake Manyara is famous for its lush acacia forest, giant figs and mahogany trees, as well as to a growing population of baboons and blue monkeys. You will be able to spot giraffes, elephants, impalas, buffaloes and a large number of hippos. Some unique facts about this park include the tree climbing lions, flamingos in the lake shore, as well as the Ground Hornbill and the Crested Eagle. Lunch inside the park and evening return to the lodge or camp.
- Day 3: After breakfast, transfer to Serengeti national park through Ngorongoro area. Who doesn’t heard of Serengeti? It’s the most desirable and ultimate safari experience. The “land of endless plains”, since it covers an area of 14,760 sq km, divided roughly into short grass and woodland area. It’s the land of the nomadic Masaai tribe and also known for its wildlife density and the annual wildebeest migration. Don’t miss the opportunity to live this experience. Lunch inside the park and afternoon game drive. Evening return to the lodge or camp.
- Day 4: Full game drive in Serengeti national park and overnight there. This day is fully customized at your needs, without any rush.
- Day 5: Early morning game drive in central Serengeti national park and at the afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro conservation area. One of the UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites since 1979. Ngorongoro covers 8,200 sq km and it is part and parcel of the broader Serengeti ecosystem. It is often called the 8th wonder of the world, since it has it all: stunning landscapes, wildlife density and a mankind community (Masaai) co-existing in perfect harmony with the wildlife. The Ngorongoro’ s crater caldera is intact and it hosts the very rare Black Rhino. It’s also the largest concentration of wildlife per square km in the world. Words alone cannot express the beauty of Ngorongoro, you have to see for yourself what this majestic place is all about. We are convinced that you will agree, it deserves the title of eighth wonder of the world! Overnight to the crater reef.
- Day 6: Early morning transfer to Ngorongoro crater and descending down to the crater floor. Lunch and game drive inside the crater. At evening we begin our return to Arusha for overnight at the hotel.
Pickup from the hotel and transfer to the airport for your return flight.
In this itinerary you can alternatively change on of the days with a visit to Lake Natron. Located at the base of Africa’s only active volcano (Oldonyo Lengai) and between Ngorongoro Highlands and Serengeti plains, Lake Natron lies in a dry and desolated area also inhabited by Maasai. Untouched, distant, mysterious, this Lake is one of the most alkaline lakes in the world and special shelter to millions of tiny crustaceans, attracting literally thousands of Lesser flamingos. After breakfast, trek to local waterfalls. Beautiful and surrounded by lush vegetation, these waterfalls break the yellow coloured pattern found in the savannah.
All our safari packages include:
- transfer from and to your pick up/drop off destination
- transport in a 4WD vehicle
- professional safari guide/driver
- park entrance fees and concession fees
- all applicable government taxes
- unlimited bottled water
- cooler box in the vehicle
- vehicle and staff entrance fees
- unlimited kilometers within the national parks during park hours
- accommodations and meals while on safari
- all government taxes (18% VAT)
Start your perfect journey!