4 days safari
If your dream is to visit the Serengeti national park but you still have limited days, this trip will get you to have a taste of it. This Trip includes 2 nights in Serengeti national park in the possibilities to see big 5 and 1 night in Ngorongoro Crater.
- Day1. After breakfast, is pick up from the hotel transfer to Serengeti national park through Ngorongoro area. Who doesn’t heard of Serengeti? It’s the most desirable and ultimate safari experience. The “land of endless plains”, since it covers an area of 14,760 sq km, divided roughly into short grass and woodland area. It’s the land of the nomadic Masaai tribe and also known for its wildlife density and the annual wildebeest migration. Don’t miss the opportunity to live this experience. Lunch inside the park and afternoon game drive, Evening return to the lodge.
- Day2. Full game drive in Serengeti National Park and overnight there. This day is fully customized at your needs, which you will have full game drive in serengeti National park and you will more time to explore all the big five in Serengeti National Park without any rush. Lunch inside the park and evening return to the lodge.
- Day3. Early morning game drives in central Serengeti national park and at the afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro conservation area. One of the UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites since 1979. Ngorongoro covers 8,200 sq km and it is part and parcel of the broader Serengeti ecosystem. It is often called the 8th wonder of the world, since it has it all: stunning landscapes, wildlife density and a mankind community (Masaai) co-existing in perfect harmony with the wildlife. The Ngorongoro crater caldera is intact and it hosts the very rare Black Rhino. It’s also the largest concentration of wildlife per square km in the world. Words alone cannot express the beauty of Ngorongoro, you have to see for yourself what this majestic place is all about. We are convinced that you will agree, it deserves the title of eighth wonder of the world! Overnight to the lodge.
- Day4. Early morning transfer to Ngorongoro crater and descending down to the crater floor. Lunch and game drive inside the crater. At evening we begin our return to Arusha for overnight at your preferred location.
All our safari packages include:
- transfer from and to your pick-up/drop-off destination
- transport in a 4WD vehicle
- professional safari guide/driver
- park entrance fees and concession fees
- all applicable government taxes
- unlimited bottled water
- cooler box in the vehicle
- vehicle and staff entrance fees
- unlimited kilometers within the national parks during park hours
- accommodations and meals while on safari
- all government taxes (18% VAT)
- Tips for Guide (recommended $10 USD per person per day)
- Meals outside safari (unless mentioned otherwise)
- International visa for Tanzania
- International Airfares and Airport taxes
Start your perfect journey!