3 days / 2 nights private luxury safari
If your dream is to visit the Serengeti national park but you still have limited days, this trip will get you to have a taste of it. This Trip includes 1 night in Serengeti national park with the possibility to see the big 5 and 1 night in Ngorongoro Crater.
- Day1: After breakfast, picked up from the hotel at 7:00 am and transfer to Serengeti national park through the Ngorongoro area. Who doesn’t heard of Serengeti? It’s the most desirable and ultimate safari experience. The “land of endless plains”, since it covers an area of 14,760 sq km, divided roughly into short grass and woodland area. It’s the land of the nomadic Masaai tribe and is also known for its wildlife density and the annual wildebeest migration. Don’t miss the opportunity to live this experience. Lunch inside the park and afternoon game drive. Evening return to the lodge.
- Day2: Early morning game drive from Serengeti national park and afternoon transfer to Ngorongoro conservation area. One of the UNESCO’s World Heritage Sites since 1979. Ngorongoro covers 8,200 sq km and it is part and parcel of the broader Serengeti ecosystem. It is often called the 8th wonder of the world since it has it all: stunning landscapes, wildlife density, and a mankind community (Masaai) co-existing in perfect harmony with the wildlife during the evening stay at the lodge.
- Day3: Early morning after a quick breakfast you will make an early descent at around 6:30 am into the crater floor. The Ngorongoro crater is the world’s largest inactive, intact and unfilled volcanic caldera. It has a massive floor of about 260 sq km with a depth of over 2000 feet. The 6-hour game drive on the crater floor will show you a lot of animal action. Keeping the camera ready is definitely recommended. The African elephant, buffalo, Black rhino, Hippos, Hyenas, Cheetahs, and Lions are found in plenty. Post the picnic lunch at the beautiful Hippo pool, you will begin a steep ascent to the top exit of the crater. You will be dropped off at your preferred location at Arusha in the evening.
All our safari packages include:
- transfer from and to your pick-up/drop off destination
- transport in a 4WD vehicle
- professional safari guide/driver
- park entrance fees and concession fees
- all applicable government taxes
- unlimited bottled water
- cooler box in the vehicle
- vehicle and staff entrance fees
- unlimited kilometers within the national parks during park hours
- accommodations and meals while on safari
- all government taxes (18% VAT)
- Tips for Guide (recommended $10 USD per person per day)
- Meals outside safari (unless mentioned otherwise)
- International visa for Tanzania
- International Airfares and Airport taxes
Start your perfect journey!